Jeffrey Epstein Spent 2 Hours Alone In Private Room With Young Female Prison Visitor: Report

Epsten, Warden Scott

Shirley Skipper-Scott is the warden at the jail where Jeffrey Epstein killed himself. Bill Barr reassigned her and now we are finding out why.

Media reports keep dribbling out new and more shocking information by the day. It seems Epstein was getting special treatment in jail.

He was able to sit in a special room held for meetings with lawyers for up to eight hours at a time which is highly unusual.


The rooms are hard to secure as many inmates want to spend time with their lawyers to work on their case or just get the hell out of their cell.

Which is what Epstein was apparently doing – he didn’t want to spend time in his dingy cell so he somehow got to spend all day with his lawyers in a somewhat less depressing room.

And then it gets weird – it seems a young woman visited him in the cell and the two were left alone for a few hours. What in the hell is going on with this case?

From Forbes:

The day after he was taken off suicide watch, disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein spent at least two hours locked up alone with a young woman, in a private room reserved for inmates and their attorneys, according to an attorney who was visiting the prison that day.

“The optics were startling. Because she was young. And pretty,” said the visiting attorney, who asked that his name not be used for fear of angering the guards. NBC News has reported that Epstein paid his lawyers to sit with him in a room for eight hours a day for attorney-client meetings, allowing him to avoid his cell.

The visiting attorney went to the Manhattan Correctional Center on July 30, a day after Epstein was reportedly taken off suicide watch and transferred into the Special Housing Unit (SHU). During the hours the visiting attorney was present, it wasn’t Epstein’s main lawyer, Reid Weingarten, or other named attorneys who visited him.

“If I was him, I would have hired… an old bald guy,” said the lawyer, who said the young woman was in there with Epstein for at least two hours when he was there. He also pointed out that the room is locked when prisoners go in, after their handcuffs are removed, and unlocked only when prisoners leave and handcuffs are put back on.

Weingarten and other attorneys representing Epstein have not responded to requests for comment by Forbes.